P21D PSU Whatsminer Power Supply for M20S Whatsminer asic Miners(M20S)
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Output Wattage||1800 Watts|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.11 x 4.33 x 2.44 inches|
|Minimum Input Voltage||100 Volts|
About This Item
- [EXCELLENT AND RELIABLE POWER SUPPLY]: Bitmain P21D power supply is the second generation of dedicated power supply for mining machines launched by Antminer. This power supply is an upgraded version of APW3++ and has many technological advancements compared to the previous generation.
- [WIDE VOLTAGE RANGE]: The basic parameters of the power supply are printed on the side (model APW7 -12-1800-A3), and you can see that this power supply supports 110-220V ultra-wide voltage. 2 different current outputs, 110V voltage: 83.3A, rated power: 1000 Watt. 220V voltage: 150A, rated power: 1800Watt
- [Professional miners and accessories supplier]Unistar is a professional miners and accessories supplier, please kindly contact us if you need any help.
- [STRONG COMPATIBILITY]：The power interface adopts PCI-E, and most of the current mining machine power schemes adopt PCI-E scheme, so this power supply can be used for most mining machines.
- [WARMING]:Before turning on the device, one Must pay attention to the connection between the product’s cable and the mining machine’s connection port. If the link is not firm, it will cause a short circuit of the power supply and cause a risk of fire.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.