In this review, we will review Whatsminer M30S+ according to its performance, specifications, pros and cons, and profitability, and compare it to other similar Bitcoin miners.
Cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of attention in recent years, especially Bitcoin. Bitcoin mining is the process of adding new transactions to the blockchain network and getting rewarded with bitcoins. One of the most popular Bitcoin miners is the Whatsminer M30S+. Now let’s take a detailed look.
Specifications of Whatsminer M30S+
The Whatsminer M30S+ is a powerful Bitcoin miner that has a hashrate of 100 TH/s (Tera hashes per second). This means that it can perform 100 trillion hashes per second, making it one of the most powerful Bitcoin miners available in the market. It uses the SHA-256 algorithm to mine bitcoins and has a power consumption of 3400W.
The Whatsminer M30S+ has a weight of 12.5kg and a size of 390mm x 155mm x 240mm. It has 8 hashing boards, each with 12 Whatsminer ASIC chips. It uses a 48V power supply and has a noise level of 75db. It also has a built-in web interface for easy management and monitoring of the miner.
|Size||155 x 225 x 425mm|
|Minable coins||ACOIN, CURE, XJO, UNB, DEM, PPC, BCH, BTC, TRC, BSV|
|Mining pools||SlushPool, NiceHash, Poolin, AntPool, ViaBTC|
|Temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 90 %|
Pros and Cons of Whatsminer M30S+
- High Hashrate: The Whatsminer M30S+ has a hashrate of 100 TH/s, making it one of the most powerful Bitcoin miners available in the market.
- Energy Efficient: Despite its high hashrate, the Whatsminer M30S+ has a power consumption of only 3400W, making it one of the most energy-efficient Bitcoin miners available.
- Easy to Use: The Whatsminer M30S+ has a built-in web interface that makes it easy to manage and monitor the miner.
- High Initial Cost: The Whatsminer M30S+ is quite expensive compared to other Bitcoin miners, which might not make it accessible to everyone.
- Loud Noise: The Whatsminer M30S+ has a noise level of 75db, which can be quite loud and disturbing.
Whatsminer M30S+ Profitability
The profitability of a Bitcoin miner depends on several factors such as the Bitcoin price, the mining difficulty, and the electricity cost.According to today's market estimates (Nov 28, 2023), the current price of Bitcoin is: $37,056.12, the MicroBT Whatsminer M30S+ can mine 0.00018501 BTC per 24 hours, which is a profit of $1.96 per 24 hours if the electricity cost is 6 cents/kwH.
However, it is essential to note that the profitability of Bitcoin mining can be volatile and subject to change based on several factors.
Comparison to Other Bitcoin Miners
- Antminer S19 Pro: The Antminer S19 Pro is another powerful Bitcoin miner that has a hashrate of 110 TH/s. It has a power consumption of 3250W and uses the SHA-256 algorithm to mine bitcoins. The Antminer S19 Pro is quite expensive compared to the Whatsminer M30S+.
- Whatsminer M31S+ : The Whatsminer M31S+ is another powerful Bitcoin miner from MicroBT with a hashrate of 112 TH/s. It has a power consumption of 3220W and uses the SHA-256 algorithm to mine bitcoins. The Whatsminer M31S+ is slightly more expensive compared to the Whatsminer M30S+.
- Bitmain Antminer S19j: The Bitmain Antminer S19j is a powerful Bitcoin miner that has a hashrate of 100 TH/s. It has a power consumption of 3100W and uses the SHA-256 algorithm to mine bitcoins. The Bitmain Antminer S19j is quite expensive compared to the Whatsminer M30S
In conclusion, the Whatsminer M30S+ is a powerful and energy-efficient Bitcoin miner that can generate significant revenue if used correctly. It has a high hashrate of 100 TH/s and a power consumption of only 3400W, making it one of the most efficient miners available in the market. However, the high initial cost and loud noise levels might be a deterrent for some users.
Compared to other similar Bitcoin miners like the Antminer S19 Pro, Whatsminer M31S+, and Bitmain Antminer S19j, the Whatsminer M30S+ holds its own with its high hashrate and energy efficiency. However, it is essential to consider factors like the Bitcoin price, mining difficulty, and electricity cost before investing in any Bitcoin miner.
Overall, the Whatsminer M30S+ is a top-performing Bitcoin miner that is worth considering for anyone interested in Bitcoin mining, especially those looking for high hashrate and energy efficiency.
What is the Difference Between Antminer and Whatsminer?
Antminer and Whatsminer are two popular brands of Bitcoin miners that use different algorithms, have different hashrates, power consumption, and prices. When choosing between Antminer and Whatsminer, it is essential to consider these differences and choose the miner that best suits your needs and budget.
How Much Power Does a Whatsminer M30S+ Use Per Day?
The Whatsminer M30S+ is a front runner ASIC developed and created by the Shenzhen- based MicroBT. This miner holds an impressive hashrate of 100 Th/s for a power consumption of 3400w.